India vs. Australia at the ICC World Cup: A Date with Cricketing Glory:

India vs. Australia

Attention all cricket lovers! Circle the date – October 8, 2023, for an exhilarating face-off between cricket giants, India, and Australia. The revered MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai is all set to host this high-stakes encounter. With both teams boasting formidable line-ups, this match is going to be a cricketing spectacle like no other.

Match Overview: ICC World Cup 2023

Match Overview ICC World Cup 2023

Find out the tournament date, venue, and timings for the India vs. Australia 2023 match.

TournamentICC World Cup 2023
Date8th October 2023
VenueMA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
MatchIndia vs. Australia
Time2:00 PM

India vs Australia Squad Details 2023

India vs Australia Squad Details 2023

Let us have a look at the members, strengths and weaknesses of the Indian and Australian teams respectively.

India Squad

Captain: Rohit Sharma

Players: Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj


  • Batting Powerhouse: India has a potent batting line-up. It includes Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, and KL Rahul. They are apable of chasing down any target or creating imposing totals.
  • Spin Wizardry: When conditions favour spin, India’s spinners, particularly Ravindra Jadeja and Kuldeep Yadav, can be destructive. It can provide key breakthroughs.
  • Versatile All-rounders: With the presence of Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja, India has versatile all-rounders who can contribute with both the bat and the ball.


  • Fast Bowling Depth: While India boasts quality fast bowlers like Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, and Shardul Thakur, there are questions about the fast-bowling unit’s overall depth.

Australia Squad

Captain: Pat Cummins

Players: Josh Inglis, Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Sean Abbott, Mitch Marsh, David Warner, Ashton Agar, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Glenn Maxwell.


  • Pace Battery: With Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, and Pat Cummins, Australia has a formidable pace assault capable of taking early wickets.
  • Solid Batting: The Australian batting order includes veteran players like Steve Smith and David Warner, who are noted for their ability to anchor innings and accelerate when needed.
  • All-round Depth: With all-rounders like Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis, Australia boasts a well-balanced team with depth in both batting and bowling.


  • Spin Vulnerability: Australia has historically struggled against quality spinners, which opponents could exploit in favourable situations.
  • Middle-order Uncertainty: Inconsistency has plagued Australia’s middle order, which might be exploited if the top order fails to deliver.

Pitch Report: India vs. Australia ICC World Cup 2023

Pitch Report India vs. Australia ICC World Cup 2023

MA Chidambaram Stadium is well-known for its sluggish, shifting surfaces that favour spinners. The pitch for this ODI between India vs. Australia is expected to be similar. Batsmen will need to be patient and consistent. On the other hand, spinners will prosper and take important wickets.

Weather Forecast

Weather Forecast

The weather in Chennai is mostly sunny on Sunday, September 8. The temperature will have a low of 29 degrees Celsius and a high of 32 degrees. There are chances for rain but will not affect the event. A 75% humidity level could have an effect. The prevailing northeast wind of 10-15 km/h will help to keep the pitch dry.

Prediction & Analysis

Prediction _ Analysis

This India vs. Australia 2023 ICC match is going to be a spectacle to watch. With India, there are 56% chance of win Australia has a 44% chance. The outcome will be heavily influenced by factors like as the coin toss, pitch behaviour, and individual player performances.

Finally, the India vs. Australia ICC World Cup encounter promises high-intensity cricket and a fascinating game. While statistics might be useful, the fundamental beauty of cricket is its ability to deliver extraordinary moments. Cricket fans are in for a treat, and at Jeetwin, we promote ethical betting.

Why Should You Bet on Jeetwin for the India vs. Australia Match?

Why Should You Bet on Jeetwin for the India vs. Australia Match

Cricket fans looking to bet on India vs. Australia ICC World Cup match on October 8, 2023. The ideal choice is Jeetwin. Jeetwin is noted for its dedication to providing a first-rate betting experience. The platform provides various features that set it apart from the competition. To begin, Jeetwin offers competitive and appealing odds. This ensures that bettors receive the best potential returns on their wagers.

When it comes to betting on India vs. Australia ICC World Cup match, Jeetwin is the go-to destination. It combines ease, security, and a diverse range of betting options to enrich your cricket betting experience. Get the Jeetwin apk download and be a part of our club! This is your stellar chance that you should not miss out on.  


The much-awaited match game is set for October 8th, 2023.

The captain of the Indian team is the smart and capable Rohit Sharma.

The Australian team has standout players like Steve Smith, David Warner, and Mitchell Starc.

The Indian team has a 52% chance of winning this match.


Fans can expect a fascinating encounter with the MA Chidambaram Stadium’s spinning pitch and the teams’ strengths and challenges. Trust Jeetwin for a smooth cricket betting experience. Say yes to competitive odds, security, and a variety of payment choices. As you watch this exciting match, enjoy the thrill of cricket betting! Bet on Jeetwin today and start your betting journey.

Similar Posts