Pakistan vs. Netherlands: Cricket World Cup 2023

Pakistan vs. Netherlands

Mark your calendars for October 6th, 2023. Because Pakistan vs. Netherlands is all set to place in the ICC Men’s ODI World Cup. This thrilling match is slated to take place in Hyderabad’s Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium. Cricket lovers are expecting some high-quality action and edge-of-your-seat excitement. With both teams hungry to make their imprint on the global stage, this match promises to be a tournament highlight. This is one cricket match you would not want to miss!

Match Overview: ICC World Cup 2023

Match Overview ICC World Cup 2023

Find out the date, venue, and timings for the much-awaited World Cup 2023 match.

TournamentICC World Cup 2023
Date6th October 2023
VenueRajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
MatchPakistan vs Netherlands
Time2:00 IST

Pakistan vs. Netherlands Squad Details 2023

Pakistan vs. Netherlands Squad Details 2023

Let us have a closer look at the members of the Pakistan vs. Netherlands team. Who will be the most powerful team this ICC Men’s ODI World Cup 2023?

Pakistan Squad

Babar Azam (c), Abdullah Shafique, Mohammad Rizwan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Salman Ali Agha, Haris Rauf, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Rizwan, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Wasim, Fakhar Zaman, Saud Shakeel

Netherlands Squad

Scott Edwards (c), Max O’Dowd, Bas de Leede, Vikram Singh, Teja Nidamanuru, Paul van Meekeren, Colin Ackermann, Roelof van der Merwe, Logan van Beek, Aryan Dutt, Ryan Klein, Wesley Barresi, Saqib Zulfiqar, Shariz Ahmad, Sybrand Engelbrecht

Strengths & Weaknesses

Strengths _ Weaknesses

Revealing the strengths and weaknesses of both the Pakistan vs. Netherlands teams.



  • Captain Babar Azam’s Leadership: Captain Babar Azam is a world-class batsman who also serves as a good leader.
  • Skilled Bowling: Pakistan has a diverse and skilled bowling assault that includes players like Shaheen Afridi and Hasan Ali.
  • Experience: The team boasts some seasoned players who have performed well under duress.


  • Batting Consistency: Pakistan’s batting order can be inconsistent at times, which might provide problems.
  • Fielding: Fielding has been a source of concern for Pakistan, and they will need to improve in this area.



  • Captain Scott Edwards’ Leadership: Captain Scott Edwards leads the crew with expertise and tenacity.
  • All-Round Capabilities: The Netherlands features all-round players such as Colin Ackermann and Roelof van der Merwe.
  • Battling Spirit: The squad has a history of battling hard, and when their main players perform well, they may be competitive.


  • Lack of International Experience: The Netherlands may face difficulties competing against experienced teams due to a lack of international experience.
  • Bowling Depth: The team’s bowling resources may be insufficient.

Prediction & Analysis

Prediction _ Analysis

Pakistan is the overwhelming favourite in this match. The team has a 70% chance of victory. This is credited to their total experience and talent. The Netherlands is famed for its resilience and has a 30% probability of generating an uproar. But let us remember that cricket is a sport that has an unpredictable nature. It often results in spectacular moments. So, let us excitedly await the encounter between these two cricketing sides. Watch with bated breath on October 6th, 2023, at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad the Pakistan vs. Netherlands match.

Pitch Report

Pitch Report

Hyderabad’s Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is a batting-friendly venue. It is one where batsmen can score easily. The pitch is dry and hard in general. Besides, it has a considerable amount of pace and bounce. The ball comes on neatly to the bat, and the bowlers do not get much turn.

Bowlers will need to be accurate with their line and length in the early overs, as batsmen will be seeking to score runs from the back foot. The pitch will become slightly slower as the game proceeds, and spinners will be used. The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is a superb batting track even on a dry pitch. The teams batting first will be trying to score large.

The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is a great venue that allows teams to score large. But as the game develops, the pitch slows down, and spinners can be successful in the second inning. So let us see how everything turns out in the Pakistan vs. Netherlands match.

Weather Report

Weather Report

There is a 20% slight chance of rain at the beginning of the game during the Pakistan vs. Netherlands match. Luckily, that should clear up by evening. The pitch is predicted to be dry and firm, with plenty of pace and bounce. Batsmen should have no trouble scoring runs. Although spinners will have some turn on the slower surface. Overall, it should be an excellent batting surface. Please keep in mind that this is only a forecast and that real weather conditions may differ.

Here are some extra weather forecast details for the Pakistan vs. Netherlands match.

  • The temperature will begin around 28°C (82°F) and progressively rise over the day.
  • The humidity level will be approximately 70%.
  • The wind will be light. It will be blowing at roughly 10 km/h.
  • The sky will be cloudy. However, this will be only at the beginning of the game.
  • At the beginning of the cricket match, there is a 20% slight probability of rain.

Pakistan vs. Netherlands: Head-to-Head Records

Pakistan vs. Netherlands Head-to-Head Records

Pakistan vs. Netherlands have met in four One-Day International World Cup matches, with Pakistan winning all four. Pakistan and the Netherlands last met in an ODI World Cup match in 2019 at Old Trafford in Manchester, England. Pakistan won by four wickets. In ODI World Cups, Pakistan holds a distinct advantage over the Netherlands. Pakistan has won all four matches and has a higher win percentage. It also has a lower net run rate.

Explore Unlimited Bonuses on Every Jeetwin Login!

Explore Unlimited Bonuses on Every Jeetwin Login!

Jeetwin provides the greatest cricket betting experience because it is simple and engaging. With an easy-to-use website and app, even beginners can bet with confidence. The platform covers all important cricket events, including the ICC World Cup. Moreover, we offer competitive odds. Jeetwin is safe and trustworthy, licenced, and regulated, so you can bet with confidence.

The platform provides several payment alternatives for increased convenience. Furthermore, our customer service is dependable.  It is available at any moment. Every Jeetwin login gives you the opportunity for amazing bonuses and promotions. It is the best option for a fun and safe way to bet on cricket. Join Jeetwin for the greatest cricket betting experience and bet on the Pakistan vs. Netherlands match.



The ICC World Cup 2023 match will happen in Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad.

In this competition, Pakistan’s cricket squad is led by Babar Azam.

Scott Edwards, Max O’Dowd, Colin Ackermann, and Roelof van der Merwe are among the players in the Netherlands squad.

Pakistan has a higher chance of defeating the Netherlands. Pakistan’s batting lineup and bowling assault are far superior to those of the Netherlands.

According to experts, Pakistan is expected to win the toss and choose to bat first.


Pakistan vs. the Netherlands in the ICC Men’s ODI World Cup 2023 promises to be an intriguing cricket encounter. This match is anticipated by cricket enthusiasts all across the world. Both teams bring distinct strengths and challenges to the table. Whether you support Pakistan or the Netherlands, 6th October will be a memorable day in the world of cricket. Do not miss out on this fascinating competition between Pakistan vs. Netherlands! Bet on Jeetwin for bumper deals and rewards!

Similar Posts